Opening FM 9 via Remote Desktop crashes

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Sat Jan 25 10:24:08 PST 2014

Hi,

I used a laptop connected to the network at work (cable) and from it ran Remote Desktop to access my computer just beside me. If FM is open, I can open/edit/save documents (located on a network server). If FM is closed, it crashes when launched by clicking the icon pinned to the taskbar.

I would like to solve the launching of FM.

Thx,

Stephen O'BRIEN
Coordonnateur à la documentation et rédacteur technique senior | Documentation Coordinator and Senior Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels | Software
T (1) 418.688.2061

Ne manquez pas l'évènement PolyWorks Conference USA|2014<http://www.polyworksconference.com/> du 26-27 mars à Novi, MI.
Don't miss the PolyWorks Conference USA|2014<http://www.polyworksconference.com/> on March 26-27 in Novi, MI.