Structured FM 10 assistance (paid)

D L Reynolds reynolds at semicool.com
Tue Jan 28 10:17:32 PST 2014

Anyone out there willing and able to provide very short-term structured FM 10 assistance?

I have XML (exported from a database) and a DTD. I have an unstructured FM file with master pages and table/paragraph/character styles (very few and simple) that can serve as a template, as well as a sample of what the structured output should look like.

The data must be formatted as a table:
- Title, with continuation variable
- 1-3 heading rows (probably no spans)
- Multiple columns with stub (leftmost) column formatted differently than the rest of the body cells

Ultimately, these tables need to be saved as PDFs and printed.

I’m spending way too much time trying to get an EDD that works and hoping someone out there can assist. If interested and qualified, please respond with qualifications and hourly rate.

Many thanks,

     —dr