Now OT, I suppose. RE: Adobe pricing policies

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Tue Jan 28 12:18:57 PST 2014

Mike,

You are correct. That was my post. The point I was making was that if you subscribe for 2 years (no SW maintenance fees required) you are bound to get another release.

Regardless of how much someone may "just not like" FrameMaker 12, it would be difficult to accept this as a minor release. Product development has speeded up addition of time-saving features over what we experienced 7-9 years ago.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmannhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J