Why is the "Edit Frame" button grayed out

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 07:04:51 PST 2014

A graphic and the frame that contains a graphic are separate entities with separate properties and separate sets of possible operations. A frame can be positioned relative to the page, in a fixed relation to an anchor in the text flow, or allowed to float relative to its anchor. A framed graphic is positioned relative to the frame that contains it.