RECORDING of "What's new in FrameMaker 12" webinar from Jan 28 with time chart

hessiansx4 hessiansx4 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 18:07:35 PST 2014

 Thanks! Does anyone know of a CIAB for FM12? I could have sworn I saw a download on amazon.com and then - poof! It was gone. The Getting Started Guide on the Adobe site won't open and doesn't appear to have the depth of "training" the CIAB series does. Could I simply order the FM 11 CIAB and get 90% of the basic FM 12 functionality? Your thoughts? TIA for your help.