Conditional text - looks like there are some big differences between 9 and 12

David Downing david.h.downing at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:07:21 PST 2014

That tutorial for FarmeMaker 9 has been working pretty well for me until
now, because there appear to be some big differences in the interface for
conditional text tags. The tutorial for FM9 says to click the Apply button
at the top of the list of tags and select the "in" radio button -- but
neither of these things are included on that window for 12. Also, FM 12
includes a "State" check box that isn't in the FM9 interface. Is anyone
familiar enough with FM12 to straighten me out?