Removing custom row heights

Christenson, Pat PChristenson at ftportfolios.com
Mon Jul 7 13:06:45 PDT 2014

Hi all -

I really appreciate all the suggestions but doing a Find/Change through MIF is one of the first things I thought of and then rejected, mainly because it wouldn't really save time or effort.

We have hundreds of books, each containing 5-15 files. When you consider saving the files in MIF, running the Find/Change, saving the files again, reopening them in Frame and saving them as Frame docs ... well, it's still a lot of manual effort.

Creating an ExtendScript is probably not a big deal for someone who knows Java/ExtendScript we can't spend money to get that done. I have a couple ideas and I'll let you know how they work out.

Thanks again!

Pat