FM12: Quirks in Find/replace using RegEx (Perl)

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:07:31 PDT 2014

But if there is no practical way for a plain text-oriented tool to insert a *proper* EOP, the only way to make Frame's overall Find/Replace behavior consistent would be to forbid searching for EOPs. And that would be a *real* shortcoming IMO. Kind of like throwing out the baby with the bathwater...

-Fred