File bloat in FM

David Farbey dfarbey at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 02:49:24 PDT 2014

Thanks for all the suggestions.

In one "bloated" file I found a logo graphic in the master pages which was
an OLE link to an unkown directory. I successfully changed that to a more
suitable (smaller) file imported by reference. However in another "bloated"
file I can't find the OLE object, so I can't delete it. I will try the
MIF-roundtrip idea with this file, but not today, as there is a small
matter of "deadlines" to address first...

Thanks

David

David Farbey - david at farbey.co.uk
Mobile  07538 420 800