FM 12 in Parallels using Win7

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Sun Jul 13 12:53:23 PDT 2014

I will second Scott's recommendation to go with 64-bit Windows.

One warning siren re: Parallels ... you will likely experience a
FrameMaker crash when horizontally scrolling an unsaved file. I've
learned "Don't do that", but it's still sometimes frustrating. The issue
has recently come to Adobe's attention here on the list, so perhaps they
will issue a patch.

My colleagues who use VMware apparently do not encounter this issue.

-Alan
---
Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
arh on Twitter