FrameMaker to HTML

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Jul 15 13:18:41 PDT 2014

MIF Doclet used to be a free utility. I used it to go javadoc > MIF >
FrameMaker > PDF, automated the whole thing. I think it has not been
updated since Oracle assimilated of Sun and is not compatible with
JDKs after 1.4.

Were you able to include javadoc in your FrameMaker docs in such a way
that you could update it automatically?