FM 12 in Parallels using Win7

Joe Malin Joe.Malin at magnet.com
Wed Jul 16 15:19:43 PDT 2014

+1

On 7/16/14, 2:38 PM, "Sean" <techwordsmith at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I don’t have it in a production environment, but FeameMaker 12 works fine
>for me in 64-bit Windows 8.1 in the latest version of Parallels on a
>MacBook Pro using Mavericks.
>
>Sean
>
>On Jul 13, 2014, at 9:31 AM, Steve Rickaby
><srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I had a quick search but couldn't see that this issue has been
>>discussed recently.
>>
>> I'm in the process of upgrading to FM 12 using Win7 in Parallels on a
>>Mac Pro. My question is simple: which is best, 32-bit Win7 or 64-bit
>>Win7?
>>
>> --
>> Steve
>> or visit
>>http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/techwordsmith%40gmail
>>.com
>>
>> Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com. Visit
>> http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

>or visit
>http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/joe.malin%40magnet.com
>
>Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com. Visit
>http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which this mail is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or the attached files by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or collect call to (650) 388-4111 and delete this e-mail and attached files from your system. Thank you.