FrameMaker FDK Issue - ISO-Entity

Chalker Kai Kai.Chalker at agustawestland.com
Thu Jul 17 09:12:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

We currently have a API that has been running correctly with an old version of FrameMaker.

When this is running this against version 12 of FrameMaker we are experiencing issues with character entity problems.  This appears to go away, when the API isn’t being called, so definitely seems the API needs some additional commands now.

I have done a little research and found the following command.

F_ApiEnableUnicode(False);

As this was brought in during the upgrade from Frame 7 to 8.

Has anyone else had this problem and can provide what the default lines that would need to be added for the API to complete standard conversion.

Many Thanks

________________________________
[cid:imagef2dbca.JPG at 60a2a6ed.4d9d0a65]

________________________________
Kai Chalker
Information & Communication Technology
Lysander Road
Yeovil - Somerset - United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1935 704314 - Fax +44 (0)1935 702691
www.agustawestland.com
[cid:1c6292.png at bb6aa0d5.4c8529b4]
This transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for its addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please return to sender immediately; you should destroy this email and any use, disclosure or copying is not authorized and may be illegal. The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence may be subject to Export Control rules and its misuse could be a criminal offence in some jurisdictions. This transmission is not intended nor to be construed to impose any legally binding obligation upon the organization from which it originates ("the Company") and/or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies, none of which gives any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this transmission's contents. No liability shall be assumed to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in this transmission or to any person who acts or omits to do anything in reliance upon it.  For legally required Company Information go to http://www.agustawestland.com/legal_entity.html