Another roadblock in my quest for automation

Klaus Daube frame at daube.ch
Thu Jul 24 08:28:14 PDT 2014

On 23 Jul 2014 at 16:54, Christenson, Pat wrote:

> When I use Find/Change to find a table, it selects the table anchor.
> Is there a way without using the mouse to either select the entire
> table or to move the cursor into the table?

Pat,

After Find Table, the anchor is selected and with it the whole table.
There does not seem to be a command to go into such a  selected table (IMHO this is
severe miss!). We are obviously outside the table.

If cursor is somewhere in the table:
- move cursor into the first cell with ESC, t, m, s
  (I if there are heading rows, this is the first cell therein)
- select the whole table with   ESC, t, h, t
  (only in such a selected table we are IN th table)

Sory for not having better news
Klaus Daube