OT: Lifetime Access To Over 5,000 Adobe Authorized Training Videos For $79, Ends Aug 7

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Sun Jul 27 08:35:03 PDT 2014

A lot of us use other Adobe software products, so I thought you might
be interested in this. It is a tremendous deal: their annual
subscription is $99, so to get lifetime access to current and future
training sessions for $79 is good. I've been a Lynda.com fan for a
long time, so I'll take a couple of these StackSocial courses and see
how they compare. For $79, I couldn't turn down the opportunity,
especially since the courses are Adobe endorsed and Stacksocial is an
Adobe-authorized training center.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/lifetime-access-to-over-5-000-adobe-authorized-training-videos?aid=a-lj3950br

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable