Quoted speech

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Wed Jul 30 13:11:20 PDT 2014

> Let me know if it works so I can put it into my bag of tricks, too.

So far it's not working (search can't find anything with \xCABC [I'm
searching for Text]).

The tough part is that this book has two books in it and I did the first
one two months ago and changed all the curled parentheses to straight
and curled apostrophes to straight, but I can't quite remember what I
did. I know there were some hijinks with Format> Document>Text Options
and turning Smart Quotes on and off, but nothing seems to be changing
the characters in this second book.

Maybe if I sleep on it.

Thanks,
Theresa