Can't Generate PDF

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:15:23 PDT 2014

Hello Framers,

I recently updated a much-used 200+ Kb file and attempted to save as
PDF, which failed; I could see the temporary .tps file appear then
disappear. Tried printing to a .ps file, which also failed; file
generates but it contains zero kb. Tried different printers in the
print setup, all fail. Log file reads "%%[ Warning: Empty job. No PDF
file produced. ] %%". Tried restarting, save-as on the file, and a
new document; same results. There is nothing different about my setup
AFAIK. FM 11.0.2.384 in Windows 7, in Parallels 8.

I can print paper output, which, as I'm on deadline, will have to be
scanned to PDF (on the Mac side!) and insert into my master
FM-generated PDF.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen