Import by reference question: Word conversion to FM11

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:08:21 PDT 2014

Framers,

I'm converting a Word doc with some 300+ graphics to a FM book.

FM, of course, converts the doc with all the Word graphics embedded. I can get copies of all the graphics by doing a HTML save from Word and then collecting all the .png and .jgp files that I need from there. But what is the most efficient way (let's call it the modern way) to get these into the FM document as imported graphics to replace the embedded graphics. I've done the replace each one by hand route in the past, but it "rawther bores me".

Any tips about methods to do this (extendscript, etc.) would be appreciated.

Thank you framers.

Craig