Can't Generate PDF

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:58:55 PDT 2014

We've had this problem if the path is too long. Try to distill it with a shorter filename and path and see what happens.
Tori, if you have Karen's direct email, please forward this on to her since my posts take quite a while to show up on framers. (I haven't seen Karen original post yet, either).

Craig