FrameMaker 9 on Windows 7 Ultimate

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Jun 6 11:59:12 PDT 2014

Same here.

As I recall, I used FM 8, 9, 10 and 11 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit for quite some time on a Lenovo W-500 laptop, without any unusual behavior that I would/could attribute to Windows Ultimate.

2 years ago, I got a new Lenovo W-530 laptop with Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. I have FM 8 installed too, and it runs just fine.