What end product should i give them? or thinking of moving help application, but to what???

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 11 05:19:22 PDT 2014

Note: I am an MVP with WebWorks (the company that makes ePublisher).

Carrie, I recommend that you stick with ePublisher, but upgrade to the latest version. ePublisher now has an HTML 5 output called Reverb. Reverb output is designed to resize on devices of different sizes without you having to use more than one template. That would be a great solution for both your tablet and desktop/browser targets. In addition, you can generate .chm, PDF, Eclipse help, ePub...

The down side is that ePublisher does not support FM 7. That doesn't mean that it won't work; it's just not supported. You might want to consider upgrading FM, too.

If you have more questions about ePublisher, you can also contact me offline.

Nadine