Subject: RE: What end product should I give them? or thinking of moving help application, but to what???

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Thu Jun 12 06:10:04 PDT 2014

TCS is a bundle of products that have special integrations to work together over the standalone versions of the software. The lineup keeps changing with each release, but TCS5 has FM12, RH11, Captivate 7, Presenter 9, Acrobat Pro XI – prior versions have included Photoshop and Illustrator.

Because I still have to produce PDFs, I use FM for all my content and then import it into RH for producing WebHelp. Very little fiddling needed.