Can't Generate PDF SOLVED

Davis, David David.Davis at non.schneider-electric.com
Mon Jun 16 01:41:08 PDT 2014

Ø  David, your opinions come across more like someone looking for a fight, than someone looking for an answer. Or, like some sort of odd guerrilla warfare tactic.

Oh for goodness sakes - the only reason I post on a mailing list about FrameMaker is because I have to use it every day to get my work done. I may frequently have to 'fight' with the software, but I have almost without exception found other users to be very helpful and informative, and generous with their time and expertise. I see many of us get irritated when the software doesn't work properly or isn't documented properly, or get irritated with Adobe's pricing models - but not irritated with each other.
The only exception has been Matt - I think this is the third time in the past 12 months where I've received some hissy fit personal attack from him. He seems to be outraged because I disagreed with his advice on a particular dialog box. I stand by my technical reasoning on that, although am happy to be corrected with better information (I'm only going by what the Help says, and a dimly remembered Dov Isaacs posting). Meanwhile Matt or anyone else is free to click on that dialog box as they please, to their heart's content.

David

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail