Subject: RE: What end product should I give them? or thinking of moving help application, but to what???

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Jun 16 16:57:20 PDT 2014

Adobe Technical Communications Suite 5 includes FrameMaker 12,
RoboHelp 11, Acrobat XI, and Captivate 7. Also Presenter 9, but most
people require PowerPoint so that's not adding much value. You can get
a 30-day free trial to check it out.

Do not import your FrameMaker book(s) into RoboHelp. Link them
instead. I created a cheat sheet and sample project for doing that as
it was not well documented:

http://lauriston.com/fm10_link_to_rh9.zip

I believe you can configure RoboHelp to use the same tags and CSH
header file you've been using for WebWorks.