Round-trip revisions via MS Word. Alternate methods?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:29:52 PST 2014

Before you try Flare, do MIF2Go -- like a number of other writers in the
thread have said, it's the best way to export from FM to RTF.

Flare is a decent tool, but if all you need to do is reliably round trip
and you have the rest of your editorial flow working well in Frame... the
conversion is unlikely to be worth the time and effort.

And if the SMEs don't do too much damage during the re-write, it should be
a pretty easy round trip.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.