TCS5 Robohelp to Wordpress Blog Templates?

Ted Steinberg mtedsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:27:53 PDT 2014

Thanks, Robert,

I want to publish a daily blog in WordPress by repurposing subject matter
already completed in Frame. I wish to avoid needless reformatting in
WordPress especially:

   1. Fonts
   2. numbered and bulleted lists
   3. tables
   4. figures
   5. Chapter Titles and numbers of
   6. Headings 1 - 3.

Remember, "Author Once, Publish Man!" An old familiar tune performed at
seminars, I attended, given by Adobe product managers 15 years ago, give or
take.

Whatever the situation ends up being in my search for a seamless, not
seem-less, solution, I will take what I get, and perhaps someday, I can
just push the button, and TCS5 will do what it ought to do, and I will
laugh the laugh of the "lucky me's.

Regards,

TED

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com>wrote:

> I think you might be jumping to conclusions here. Is your goal just to
> publish the content in your FrameMaker doc on the web? If so, you'd
> probably be better off using WebHelp than trying to shoehorn it into
> WordPress.
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/mtedsteinberg%40gmail.com

Ted Steinberg