TCS5 Robohelp to Wordpress Blog Templates?

Ted Steinberg mtedsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 09:24:27 PDT 2014

Hmm, I see how I confused everyone. About the most I'd load at one time
would be 7 - 15, each would then be setup to post on subsequent days.

I certainly see the simplicity of what you are proposing. I was just hoping
to avoid the touchup work in WordPress.

I appreciate all your thoughts, and I good to go for now.

Regards,

TED

mtedsteinberg at gmail.com