Generating web pages out of FM

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Mar 12 01:19:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

I also recommend to test the trial version yourself.

I installed it in a virtual machine so that nothing else will be affected.
When I tested the conversion to HTML Help briefly with the default
settings, it worked very well! Very fast. Very convenient! Seamless,
no issues. Many options to configure your conversion.
However, that’s for our documentation. I do not know how yours look
like.

Mif2Go has some options which FrameMaker 12 does not offer
and vice versa. They are different. If you miss anything in FrameMaker 12,
then check out Mif2Go, I will continue using Mif2Go, mainly because I do
not want to configure the FrameMaker conversion.

Best regards

Winfried