FrameMaker 12 publish feature

Studio Smalbro studio at smalbro.dk
Wed Mar 12 07:03:24 PDT 2014

I have just bought and installed FrameMaker 12 and have been playing
around with the publish feature.
I would like to publish some manuals to epub, but I just can't seem to
make it work properly.  When I publish to epub:

-  all embedded pictures disappear
- czech characters disappear
- tables and the text and pictures in them disappear

There doesn't seem to be any way to handle font settings or character
map settings in the settings dialogue.

Publish to other formats like html etc is only marginally better. Am I
missing something here? The publish features seem rather unfinished to me...

regards
Bjørn