I am still hunting for HunSpell dictionaries in FrameMaker11...

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Wed Mar 12 10:01:25 PDT 2014

Dear Framers,

I am on the hunt for learning how to integrate HunSpell dictionaries
into FrameMaker 11, for languages such as Icelandic.

According to the FrameMaker 11 Upgrade Guide:
http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/framemaker/pdf/FRAMEMAKER11_UPGRADE_GUIDE.PDF
"Hunspell dictionary" is available, as is "Configurable dictionary support".
I guess these "features" mean that Adobe provides the dictionaries, and
you can select whether you want to want to use the HunSpell, or the
Proximity version dictionaries.

I took a look at the InDesign help page:
     http://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/add_cs_dictionaries.html
and so I created my "is_IS" folder in:
     C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Adobe\Linguistics\6.2\Providers\Plugins2\AdobeHunspellPlugin\Dictionaries\
and in which I copied my "is_IS.aff" and "is_IS.dic" files.
I then added the "<string>is_IS</string>" text into the Spelling Service
section of the Info.plist file.

Is there anything I'm missing?
or ... */Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate new HunSpell
dictionaries into FrameMaker11?/*

// Simon BUCH -- M-AIS