Blank pages

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:12:24 PDT 2014

Make sure your pagination setting select Next Available Page rather than Read From File.

Craig

From: pharper at bailiwick.com
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Blank pages
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:15:28 +0000

I have all of my books set for single-sided with Delete Empty Pages. Lately extra blank pages are showing on many documents even after I save (which almost always clears out empty pages) or select Remove Overrides when going from master
 view to page view (another reliable way for deleting extra pages). But they still remain, and I can only get rid of them manually. I use Frame 10 on a 64-bit Windows 7 system.  Today I worked on a 100 page file where the document shrank considerably to about
 50 pages. And again, even after saving and generating the book, the extra pages still remained.
These pages show after the end of the section mark. What could be causing this?

Pam