TOC Failure

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Mar 13 14:20:09 PDT 2014

I received a request for help from my counterparts at a sister company in Denmark. I know they are running unstructured Frame 9 and should be all patched at this point. At least one system is a 64 bit Windows 7 Pro machine.

The issue is a TOC file that is no longer a TOC file. It's simply registering as a regular FM file in the book, although it used to be a proper TOC file that updated just fine when required.

Can anyone tell me:

*    why - and how - would a TOC file stop being a TOC file?

*    short of simply recreating a new TOC file, is there a way to salvage the existing file and turn it back into an updatable TOC?

Thanks,

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 | analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559