ExtendScript "Scripting Guide Adobe FrameMaker ..."

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:35:34 PDT 2014

Wouldn't Adobe have an easier time of consolidating these and just showing what applies to which version(s) from FM10 through 12? Intuitively (here defined as "without thinking too deeply about it") the FM10 stuff would be a subset of 11 and 11 a subset of 12, although there might be deviations where things are obsoleted in the higher versions.

Craig