ExtendScript "Scripting Guide Adobe FrameMaker ..."

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 10:26:40 PDT 2014

I'm very grateful to have this documentation!

I really wish Adobe would put this information into the Object Model Viewer -- Either that or give me the source files and I'll do it!  The OMV uses XML for its data.  Eating the FrameMaker dog food, there's no reason you can't EASILY convert this documentation to that format.  It would be right there in my scripting environment, and it's easier to navigate than this help file.  And best of all, you don't need a net connection to use it.

Adobe, will you do this so you can say the OMV docs actually support FrameMaker?

===============================

Hi All,

The updated ESTK scripting guides are now available online:
*Fm11*
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/scripting/index.html (or you can
take a quick look at the What's New at http://adobe.ly/1fHm1rP)

*Fm12*