ExtendScript "Scripting Guide Adobe FrameMaker ..."

Peter Barraud gapeterb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:33:40 PDT 2014

Some confusion here (I'm probably putting the links in the wrong order) so
I hope I get it right this time (or is there something I'm missing here?):

The Fm12 guide is at:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/scripting/index.html
The Fm11 guide is at:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/11.0/Scripting/index.html

And I will update the references to Fm10. And yes, you'll see pretty recent
updates :)

Peter