How to get rid of the Console pod

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri Mar 21 09:22:36 PDT 2014

Hi Yves...

You may already know this .. but .. if you leave content in the pod,
it'll keep reopening. Choose the Clear button and then close the pod,
and it should stay away until more info is written to it. As far as I
know there's no way to prevent it from opening when something is written
to it. Yes .. annoying. (Maybe I should make a plugin to kill it?)

...scott