Shared PDF Review Using SharePoint

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 07:09:51 PDT 2014

Are the IT guys friendly enough you could get details of the SharePoint
permissions on the server and what the users have to have?

They're really convoluted, and that's the problem I've run into before --
the Sharepoint admins couldn't figure out the permissions from the Adobe
doc, and we were never able to get it right. But it'd still be good info to
know.

cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.