Not black

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 13:40:01 PDT 2014

At 13:26 -0700 22/3/14, Matt Sullivan wrote:

>Not directly, but if you set View - color - View to hide black that would make it easier to search

Neat idea: thanks.

Craig Johnson also suggested cutting a PDF and using Acrobat's preflighting to check for plate count. This also works, but is tricky to use here as, for some completely unfathomable reason, the Postscript driver I'm using (Mac Laserwriter 8) uses CMYK 'soft' black for crop marks - and even, on one occasion, a 'Brown' spot plate, for one page only.

Why is it that the weirdest things happen when you're up against a deadline?

--
Steve