TOC entry out of sequence

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:08:00 PDT 2014

The page includes one frame for the main chapter head only and one
frame--for the rest of the page--that includes paragraphs and
subsequent heads, including level 1 heads.

I suspect that an errant end-of-flow tag in the chapter head frame
may be the problem. No idea how it got there, it appears in only a
couple of my chapters. The resulting TOC behavior is inconsistent,
but I will test to see if this, or something else, may be the culprit.

Thanks,
Karen