Annotating text in a cross-ref in a PDF

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Fri Mar 28 00:47:45 PDT 2014

Hi Carol,

I just did what you describe, and it works without any problems.
I created a file with some text, created a cross-reference
to this paragraph which lists only the paragraph text
(<$paratext>) and created a PDF.
Then I move the cursor to the right of the cross-reference.
The cursor's appearance changes to an i-beam. Then I press
the left mouse button and move the i-beam across the cross-
reference. Then I press the Strikethrough symbol to apply this
comment type.
This also works when I press the Strikethough icon first and then
start selecting. This works whether I start selecting from the left
or the right side of the cross-reference.
Maybe you should move the cursor farther away to get the i-beam
cursor.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.