making stuff unconditional in FM12

Alexandra Duffy ADuffy at vectorworks.net
Mon Mar 31 06:10:15 PDT 2014

An easy way to make a selection unconditional is to press Ctrl+6. The related shortcut is Ctrl+4 to apply a condition.

I use unstructured FM12 and I like it (gasp!). There are little things to get used to with each version, sure; once you have the pods/panels set up the way you like, FM is very usable. Many of the changes that the Adobe engineers made over the years are in response to requests from users. They do consider feedback and pay attention to what users want. Look at how lucky we are - we aren't forced into subscriptions like the Creative Cloud. (The forced subscriptions have ended my purchases of the video production suite.)
Software is always changing, to attempt to retain and attract customers and evolve with the times. I can't think of any software programs that are completely perfect and bug-free. FM is one of the better ones out there, in my opinion.
Consider me a satisfied customer since FM 5.0.

Alexandra Duffy