Frame 8 on Win 7 cross references crash Frame

Fred Wersan fwersan at mak.com
Thu May 1 10:36:59 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to move from XP to Windows 7 and am still using Frame 8
(Yes, I know, an old story). Most things seem to work fine, but when I
try to create a cross reference, the GUI just disappears (the process is
still there in the Task Manager). I have tried running in compatibility
mode and without it.

Any one have any experience with this problem? Suggestions?

Thanks.

Fred

--
Fred Wersan
VT MÄK, Principal Technical Writer
T: 857-209-3469  Email: fwersan at mak.com

Where Live, Virtual, and Constructive Simulation Meets the Web
www.mak.com/weblvc