Anything I should know before upgrading to TCS5?

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed May 7 08:16:02 PDT 2014

I've attended most of the Adobe Webinars about TCS5 and FM12 and am
getting close to being ready to upgrade from TCS 4 using FM11 and
RH10 to TCS5 using FM12 and RH11.  I'm running Windows 7. To the best
of this group's collective knowledge, are there any gotchas that I
need to be aware of?  Can I copy the .ini file over to the new FM12
as I have done for the past umpteen upgrades?

When I install, is it possible to keep FM 11 on the same drive and
install a new FM 12? If so, is there anything I should do to keep
Acrobat happy?  Can FM11 open files created in FM12?

If there are any secrets you could pass along that might reduce
headaches and heartburn during the upgrade, I'd really appreciate it.

Carol