FrameMaker 12 Cloud

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Tue May 20 07:51:05 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

Yes, you are right, I didn't answer Rick's question. I have no answer, other than that Lynda.com provides training which wouldn't be used weekly in production as FrameMaker usually is.

I do however feel that everyone should be aware that they only have 10 days left to get 5 products for $1 per day. That is a pretty big deal, and it ends forever on May 30th.

I will now exit this discussion. I do appreciate your feedback.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  | mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann [blogs.adobe.com/techcomm]blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J