Is there a fast way to wrap unstructured text into [Para] tags?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Sat May 24 13:55:01 PDT 2014

I finally spent some time helping Theresa and found out that her ultimate
goal was to produce ePub and Kindle output. So, with FrameMaker 12, she
didn't need to go to structure at all; she could just run her unstructured
documents through the included "Publish" feature of Frame 12 and get what
she wanted. I did show her how conversion tables work for future reference.

Rick