Problem with MML Import

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:13:03 PDT 2014

Hi Framers,

I have a download (.txt file) that I regularly import into an FM
(11.0.2.384) template file using an MML script. (By template I mean a
regular .fm file that I keep to reuse for this purpose.) The text
imports as an inset with all the correct paragraph tags and styles
applied; I convert the inset to live text so I can edit and proceed
from there. My process hasn't changed in years. I've had FM11 for a
couple of years now, so that hasn't changed either (updates may have
been applied).

With today's import, the text appears in FM's default Times New Roman
12 pt font  instead of the specified paragraph tags' HelveticaNeueLT
Std 9 pt.

I can correct this with various tools, but it's a darn waste of time
when I'm on deadline! Why would the font change to the default in the
first place? It never did before.

Thanks,
Karen