Keyboard Shortcut to Run ExtendScript in FrameMaker 10?

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Thu May 29 11:02:29 PDT 2014

Does anyone know if there is such a shortcut, or if I can define one? I've tried the online help and Google searches. The closest thing I can find is F6 for repeat typing, but of course, that's not working. Is this impossible?

I have a script that changes my selected text to all lower case, and it would just save me a few seconds if I could hit a shortcut after I select the text instead of mousing to the Play button in the Script window. It's not a huge deal, but it would help.

I'm on Windows 7 if that makes a difference.

Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
Medical and Wireless Division
feimin.lorente at onsemi.com<mailto:feimin.lorente at onsemi.com>
+1 519-884-9696 ext. 2297 | Waterloo office
+1 519-831-4931 | mobile
+1 905-631-5724 | fax
www.onsemi.com<http://www.onsemi.com/>