Question about formats for files in book

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Sat May 31 10:57:24 PDT 2014

I think managing changes is easiest if you put all the definitions in
a single master file. I start tag names for formats that are not
applied manually with ~ so they will appear at the end of the list.

If a book contained sections with very different layouts, formats, and
so on, maybe it would make sense to have more than one master file,
but my books typically have only a few pages that are different.