Fameusers: Mixed Structured / Unstructured and xrefs

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:44:29 PST 2014

Orly,

Chip registers are EXACTLY what those structured files are.

This is my first go around with using a mixed environment. What I've wound
up doing is keeping the structured generated files separate instead of
trying to copy them into the unstructured chapter file, and setting
numbering to Use Same Number as Previous Chapter. It messes the white
spaces up somewhat, but the xrefs work properly. Just as well, too, since
the designers use the same addresses for the different blocks and trying to
keep it in structured means that some of the xrefs won't work if they're
combined into the same file. <shudder>

--
Lin Sims