Convert embedded images to linked ones

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:29:39 PST 2014

Yes, FrameScript guru Rick Quattro has a script that will do this. I
haven't had to use this tool in a few years, so I forget what the output
file format options are, but I suspect he can tune them to your preference.

I'm CC:ing him so you have his address and can contact him directly.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.